Buy Juves Simetro 1x1ml Online
Simetro is a semisolid injectable implant, homogeneous and non-pyrogenic
(prevents body temperature increasing) designed to be injected subcutaneously or into the deep dermis.
– over 55% calcium hydroxyapatite (CaHA) in the form of microspheres of 25-45 microns diameter. CaHA is an own substance of the human body, that exists in bones structure and in dentine composition.
– gel-matrix with high elasticity consisting of: sterile water, glycerin, carboxymethylcellulose and Phosphate buffer.
- Original products;
- Low price Juvederm Volux with Lidocaine (2x1ml)
- Fast delivery;
- Friendly call-center staff will solve all issues related to the purchase of Juvederm Volux with Lidocaine (2x1ml) online.
More about Juvederm Volux with Lidocaine
Keywords: Buy Juvederm Volux with Lidocaine, What Juvederm Volux with Lidocaine Lidocaine be used for?, What is Volux?, how long does Juvederm Volux with Lidocaine last, Dermal fillers
In 2019, Allergan has made a real breakthrough in the field of aesthetic medicine, presenting to the world dermal fillers of the new generation – Juvederm Volux with Lidocaine.
Content and composition
One package of Juvederm Volux with Lidocaine includes 2 x 1 mL syringes, 4 sterile 27G1/2″ single-use needles, and a leaflet.
The basic component is hyaluronic acid of non-organic origin in the concentration of 25 mg, produced using the unique Vycross technology. 3mg of Lidocaine, local anesthetics, has been added to the 1ml of Phosphate buffer pH 7.2 to form a sterile, pyrogen-free, and physiological gel.
What is Volux?
It is a unique injectable dermal filler for the contour correction of the lower third part of the face. The remedy has a new formula of the gel with a low weight hyaluronic acid molecules.
What Juvederm Volux with Lidocaine can be used for?
The dermal filler:
- replenishes soft tissue deficiency;
- deeply hydrates the tissues;
- increases elasticity;
- launches and activates metabolic processes in the skin.