Neauvia Organic Hydro Deluxe (2×2.5ml)
MEDICAL USE. MEDICAL DEVICE. PROFESSIONAL RANGE USE IN MEDICAL CABINET AS NEED FOR A MEDICAL ACT CARRIED OUT BY A SPECIALIZED DOCTOR, DERMATOLOGIST OR AESTHETIC MEDICINE. Neauvia Organic Hydro Deluxe (2×2.5ml)
- NEAUVIA HYDRO DELUX contains 18 mg/ml of pure hyaluronic acid, enriched with 0,01% of calcium hydroxyapatite.
- FOR A DEEP HYDRATATION.
- The aim of it is to deliver active substances directly to the skin and to give an immediate hydration.
- Regeneration, superficial wrinkles correction hands rejuvenation.
- This unique composition activates and supports natural processes of collagen production, thanks to which the skin becomes thicker and firmer.
INDICATION NEAUVIA HYDRO DELUX
- Hydration, revitalization and bio integration.
- Combination of deep hydration and biostimulation.
COMPOSITION NEAUVIA HYDRO DELUX
- 18 mg/ml of HA, non cross-linked
- 0,01% of CaHA
- Glycine et L-Proline.
- NO BDDE.
- High concentration of HA for great hydration.
- Improvement in skin density level thanks to hydroxyapatite.
- Regeneration, superficial wrinkles correction.
- Visibly results in quality of the skin.
- Ultra-safe profile thanks to Bacillus subtilis.
- A series of 4 treatments with 3 weeks intervals between all treatments should be performed to achieve optimal results.
- At the end of the series, in order to maintain results, it is worth offering to the patient a follow-up treatment scheduled for half a year later.
- Crow’s feet reduction.
- Neck and shoulders regeneration.
- Skin firming.
- Elbows and knees regeneration.
- Stretch marks reduction.
- Hands rejuvenation mesotherapy.
NEAUVIA WORLD EXPERTS IN ALL AREAS OF ANTI-AGING.
NEAUVIA’S MISSION IS TO FACILITATE HEALTH, WELL-BEING AND BEAUTY THROUGH INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY.
NEAUVIA the new generation of HA fillers, post-treatment cosmeceuticals and technological devices.
NEAUVIA fillers are biomimetic. With the PEG-cross-linked technology, they have an high safety and tolerability profile.
Each NEAUVIA Filler reference is based on a specific combination of HA and PEG for different indications and injection planes.
HIGH LEVEL OF BIOCOMPATIBILITY – OPTIMAL BIO INTEGRATION – OPTIMAL RHOLOGICAL RATIO.