NeuroBloc Botulinum Toxin Type B (5000 U)
Using its key ingredient Botulinum toxin type B, derived from bacterium Clostridium botulinum, NeuroBloc helps treat Cervical Dystonia, which is an abnormality of muscle posture in the neck and shoulders. NeuroBloc Botulinum Toxin Type B (5000 U)
What are the benefits of NeuroBloc?
- Improve muscle tone and posture
- Minimize pain associated with neck and shoulders
- Treat Cervical Dystonia (torticollis)
- Relaxed Muscles
What do I receive in the box?
- 1 x 5000 in
How is treatment phased out?
With the average treatment length being every 12 weeks, depending on the dosage requirements based on the individual’s muscle treatment requirements. Results are temporary, which means further treatments are necessary. Results can be seen 12-16 weeks after imitation of treatment.
Who must not use this product?
Anyone individual with hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients or any individual with a neuromuscular disease should refrain from using NeuroBloc.
Pregnant women should not use NeuroBloc.
• NeuroBloc (Botulinum toxin type B), solution for injection
• Tuberculin syringe(s)
• 27 G/1/2” needle
• Sterile gauze
• If electromyographic techniques are used (needles for chemodenervation, EMG equipment
or EMG amplifier)
• NeuroBloc should only be administered by a physician who is familiar with and experienced
in the treatment of cervical dystonia and in the use of botulinum toxins.
• Restricted to hospital use only
• Single use
• Intramuscular injection
• Do not inject into a blood vessel
• Ready to use, does not need to be reconstituted
• Do not shake
• To allow division of the total dose between several injections, NeuroBloc may be diluted with
sodium chloride 9 mg/ml (0.9%) solution for injection and used immediately