INNO-TDS Slimming (1x25ml)
The Inno-TDS Slimming complex includes a combination of active lipolytic components used to treat lipohydrodystrophy, which enhance the processes of natural lipolysis, increase energy metabolism in tissues, and also affect microcirculation and the state of connective tissue. The active effect of the drug is to affect the mobilization of free fatty acids, enhance their metabolism and potentiate lipolysis by increasing the concentration of cAMP in the tissue. INNO-TDS Slimming (1x25ml)
Phosphatidylcholine is used in the food and cosmetic industry (as an emulsifier) and in medicine (has a hepatoprotective and antioxidant effect, anti-atherosclerotic effect), is a structural component of all cell membranes of the body, helps to remove excess cholesterol from cell membranes, providing replacement of damaged (oxidized) lipids. Displaces toxic substances from membranes, takes part in the transportation of fats, cholesterol and fat-soluble vitamins along the bloodstream; as a result of decomposition, it forms biologically active substances that are important for the body, such as phosphorus, choline, polyunsaturated fatty acids, which take part in the mechanisms of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism. Deoxycholate is a bile salt, a potent surfactant for membrane disruption. Promotes an increase in membrane permeability and adipocyte lysis by changing the surface tension and disorganization of membrane peptides.
L-carnitine, guarana, rutin, caffeine, silicon
25 ml bottle
• Localized fat deposits
• Hydrolipodystrophy (cellulite)
• Retention of fluid in tissues
Mode of application
• Active course – 6-10 sessions every week
• 4 sessions every 2 weeks
• 3 sessions every month
• Chronic diseases
• Immunosuppressive conditions
• Pregnancy and lactation
• Violations of the integrity of the skin in the area of the procedure
• Individual intolerance to the components of the drug
• The presence of malignant neoplasms and replacement chemotherapy
• A history of thrombophleitis, a tendency to thrombosis
• Patients with diseases such as hypertension, cirrhosis, diabetes, kidney disease and peripheral vascular disease should consult a doctor before the procedure.
Shelf life is 5 years. An open bottle is stored in the refrigerator for 1 month.
There are no reviews yet.