Teosyal Redensity II PureSense (2x1ml)
TEOSYAL REDENSITY [II] PURESENSE is a major innovation in the treatment of under-eye circles with a subtle mix of non cross-linked and cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
Its rheological profile is particularly adapted to the fragile and challenging under-eye circles area.
Designed for under-eye correction and tear trough treatment.
In addition, its low hydroscopic behaviour and ideal viscoelasticity guarantee natural results and reduce the risk of swelling.
What is Teosyal Redensity II PureSense (2x1ml)?
- TEOSYAL REDENSITY [II] PURESENSE is a viscoelastic gel of hyaluronic acid in cross-linked and non-crosslinked form, and of non-animal origin.
- This gel is sterile, non-pyrogenic, transparent, and contains 0.3% by weight of lidocaine hydrochloride, for its anesthetic properties.
- Each box contains two pre-filled syringes of TEOSYAL REDENSITY [II] PURESENSE.
- For each syringe, the box contains two 30G1 / 2 “sterile needles and two traceability labels (one to be given to the patient, and a label to be kept by the doctor in the patient’s chart). The volume of each syringe is indicated on the carton and on each syringe.
- BLISTER PACK 2 x 1 ml
- NEEDLE 30G1/2”
Supra-periosteal, deep sub-orbicular.
How does Teosyal Redensity II PureSense (2x1ml) work?
- TEOSYAL REDENSITY [II] PURESENSE is specially indicated for hollow eye-circles and tear trough.
- AN IDEAL VISCOELASTICITY.
- HIGH SPREADING CAPABILITY.
- It cannot be used to treat sunken under-eye circles and malar bags.
- A DIFFERENT GEL DESIGNED TO TREAT EYE CIRCLES WITH A NATURAL AND LONG LASTING CORRECTION.
- Palpebral line.
- Tear trough.
- Palpebromalar groove.
- Mediojugal fold.
- Nasolabial folds.
- Correction of the under-eye circles.
- Minimal palpebral or malar bags.
COMPOSITION TEOSYAL REDENSITY [II] PURESENSE
- A SOPHISTICATED AND SYNERGISTIC 3-IN-1 FORMULA. Mix of non cross-linked and cross-linked hyaluronic acid 15 mg/ml + lidocain 0,3%.
- SEMI-CROSSLINKED HYALURONIC ACID (HA) 15 mg/g. CROSS KINKING DEGREE 1/6.
- Acide hyaluronique: 15 mg/g (mélange de AH réticulé et non-réticulé).
- Chlorhydrate de lidocaïne 3 mg : 0,3%
- Tampon phosphate supplémenté pH 7,3 qsp 1 ml
- Cross linking degree 1/6.
- DERMO-RESTRUCTURING COMPLEX
- 8 amino acids: Glycine, Lysine, Threonine, Proline, Isoleucine, Leucine, Valine, Arginine 3 antioxydants: Glutathion, N-Acetyl-L-cysteine, Alphalipoic acid. 2 minerals: Zinc and Copper. 1 vitamin: B6.
Where to buy Teosyal Redensity II PureSense (2x1ml)?